Solidarity is based on unities of interests, objectives, standards and sympathies. The Ministry of Tribal affairs (MOTA), Government of India was set up with the objective of providing a focused approach towards the integrated socio-economic development and social solidarity among the Scheduled Tribes (ST) in a planned manner.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs, India in creating educational solidarity among indigenous children and youth: -
1. Vocational training: The scheme has been launched for the various traditional or modern businesses to upgrade the skills of aboriginal youth.
2. Coaching for Scheduled Tribes: The objective of this scheme is to provide coaching for disadvantaged ST candidates in quality coaching institutions to enable them to appear in competitive examinations and succeed.
3. Strengthening Education among Scheduled Tribe Girls: The objective of the scheme is to bridge the gap in literacy levels between the general female population and tribal women.
4. Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students: The scheme is meant for ST Students studying in classes IX & X was launched by the ministry.
5. Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for Scheduled Tribe students and National Fellowship for higher education of Schedule Tribe students: The Scheme are applicable for meritorious ST students pursing Post Graduate and higher education respectively.
6. Eklavya Model Residential Schools for Scheduled Tribe students: The scheme is to provide quality middle and high level education to scheduled tribe students in remote areas.
Hi-tech approaches may be adopted by the ministry for the betterment of various programs and policies.
Deprecated instance! Use the new indico2
Poznań, Poland - Morasko Kampus, room: 3.3